Qilin September 2022 Recap
In September, our two products, PIX and QIQ, officially entered into the development and testing phase. PIX has completed a small round of internal testing. At the same time, we made large-scale optimization of our model for v3, and the validation phase is coming to an end.
PIX is the Self-Liquidity Mode we mentioned in our August Recap, and the Qilin team has officially named this project PIX. A detailed description can be found at: https://qilinprotocol.medium.com/introducing-a-new-model-of-defi-derivatives-self-liquidity-22a301f7cd5a .
- The development of PIX is now complete and integration testing is almost finished.
- In September, Qilin team launched a trading contest for PIX. 56 participated in the contest. During the contest, we found 6 valid bugs and 10 valid optimization points. All bugs have been fixed and the optimization points will be optimized in October.
- In October, we will improve the documentation of PIX to prepare for the launch.
QIQ is the Omni-Liquidity Mode we mentioned in our August Recap, and the Qilin team has officially named the project QIQ. The development of QIQ is now nearing completion and integration testing will begin in October.
- Contract development for QIQ is currently complete and contract unit testing is over 80% complete.
- Front-end development and service development for QIQ is at 70% completion and is expected to be completed in the coming week.
- Integration testing will be conducted for QIQ in October.
- We made a large-scale optimization of the mathematical model of v3 in September. It is currently in the contract validation phase.
- v3 may introduce unilateral liquidity under the existing model, which will be used to meet the needs of LP users who are not willing to take the impermanent loss.