The Qilin Tales #4
Here’s our July 2021 Qilin Monthly Update.
Hope you enjoy!
Market needs volatility, Qilin creates volatility. Learn more
- Optimization and development of V2 Rebase Mechanism;
- Development of V2 micro service completed;
- Development of V2 SDK completed;
- Front-end development of V2 completed and the design reducibility repaired.
- On July 1st, 0xkowloon, one of Qilin’s community members, published an an analytical article on Qilin, which dissects V1 of Qilin Protocol from the following aspects: Tranches, Rebase Funding Rate, Dynamic Algorithmic Slippage, The Codebase.
2. Qilin’s community call #8 was held on the 1st of July. In this call, we discussed how Qilin might enable permissionless index creation.
3. Qilin's new V1 mainnet is live, which has a "Remove old version liquidity" button for users to access the previous version to remove assets and close positions.
4. Qilin’s data on Ethereum has been listed on DeFi Llama.
5. V1's Rebase Funding Rate has been modified. Below are some updates:
- Trigger threshold lowered from 10% to 5%
- Allow smaller rebase rate which will increase gradually
- Second order benefit of low rebase rate is attracting more L and S traders
- Reduce the nominator by the threshold condition
6. Qilin released two questionnaires to collect user feedback and their habits on using DeFi products, aiming to build a better platform and offerings.
- For Qilin Users: https://forms.gle/hjkyCKiFQ8FC2f1H6
- For Defi derivatives users who have not used qilin yet: https://forms.gle/43PWDt2zNQMDW6rR6
7. Qilin submitted a novel Liquidity Mining Solution for Uniswap V3 to Uniswap Grant Program. The core idea of the solution is to use commission as the metric of allocating the liquidity mining rewards.
8. On Wed July 28, Qilin Protocol joined Uniswap Community Call #6 and declared the views about a brand-new Liquidity Mining Solution.
👉Check the recap: https://qilinprotocol.medium.com/recap-of-qilin-protocol-on-uniswap-community-call-6-8b9e086a74e0